Monday, August 31, 2009

Beware of this scam....Stay Bless

Dear Sir/Madam. This is Tyrone Eberle Jimerson and am located in Colorado and i want to order 2set of Goodyear RT Wrangler car tires in size 265 70 r 16..Go ahead and qoute me the total price of the 2set tires plus tax and as am donating this to the Royal Orphanages Home In Ghana West-Africa and I will like you to contact Fedex for the shipping cost and email me back with grand total amount so that i can send you my Payment information to you so that you can Process with my Orders and Send them on time....Bellow Is
The Shipping Address.

Gamal Saad
145 Madina High Ave..
East Legon...Accra...00233

West..Africa.and Also tell me what form of payment do you accept.Let me know immediately if you can get them for me ....I sincerely solicit your quick response in this regard .Thanks and Stay Bless. Regards Tyrone

No comments: