Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How do get Repair Information and is it enough???

Having spent my last 41 years trying to repair what is dropped onto my door, I am now running out of friendly "car dealers" that are still in business and are willing to share their wealth of Factory Information. Completing a repair is getting more diffacult each repair. We have 3 different scan tools at each store, 1 has 4. We also Flash and Reprogram 95 and newer. We still run into road blocks. We buy Dealer web site time and still the stuff that I get from car dealers is so much deeper it's crazy.
If anyone runs into stone walls I would like to hear about it with as much detail as possible. I can show what we hit to your State Rep or Senator for the real proof. Stories work the best with them as they never hear from to people who vote for them.
Thanks
Stan Morin

No comments: